$10.00 / Sold Out
Love bath bombs but don't have time for a bath? Shower steamers are the answer!
Shower steamers start fizzing when any water touches them, releasing the essential oils of your choice. Placed in a mostly dry part of your tub, such as a shelf or the back corner, they are made to last through the typical 5-10 minute shower. Each pouch contains 9 steamers, so you can turn your bathroom into a spa whenever you like. They're the perfect way to start or end your day!
Each pouch contains an assortment of 9 shapes and designs. Squares and circles, with various top designs, they are different in every bag. These are left uncolored, saving you from having to rinse any color residue out of your tub when you're done. So you can relax, enjoy your shower, and not have to clean it afterward. Because who has time for that?
Eucalyptus & Menthol: Eucalyptus Essential Oil with Menthol
Laven. Tea Tree: Lavender and Tea Tree Essential Oils (no menthol)
Menthol Only: Cooling Menthol and no added Essential Oils
Sweet Orange & Menthol: Orange Essential Oil with Menthol
Tips for getting the most out of your steamer:
- Keep zipper pouch sealed when not in use. Moisture in the pouch will deactivate the steamers
- Steamers will fizzle out in a flash if placed directly under running water, and you won't be able to enjoy them as long. Aim for an area of the tub that is sprinkled with water, not doused
- Placing the steamer on a shelf close to your face will amplify the aroma
- Turn off your bathroom exhaust fan and shut your bathroom door, to contain the therapeutic goodness
- These can be used outside of the tub as well. Place one in your bathroom sink while getting ready. Drizzle a tablespoon of water on top and let the steamer release the fragrance while you prepare for the day
- These are NOT bath bombs. They contain concentrated amounts of essential oils and/or menthol and may cause severe irritation if used as a bath bomb for soaking.